- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- Suitable for installation in Div. 2
- Output for current, voltage and 2 relays
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via external display front (4624), process calibration, signal simulation,
pass word protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text
- Linearised, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analogue current / voltage signal, i.e. from
solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmiters.
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts and analogue output.
- Galvanic separation of analogue signals and measure ment of floating signals.
- The 4623 is designed according to strict safety requirements
- When 4623 combined with 4624(Hand Held Terminal) , all operational parameters can be modified to
suit any application.
As the 4623 is designed with electronic communication port, it is not necessary to open the device for settings.
- A GREEN front LED indicates normal operation and malfunction. A RED LED is ON for each active output relay.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- 4-port 1.5 kVAC galvanic isolation.
- Communication port is not isolated from the output